In Pakistan there are many institutes offering short courses and diploma in accounting and finance. Among the different institutes list, Pakistan institute of modern studies offer one year diploma courses which sometimes require 6months experience. This institute is a joint project of Skill Development Council and Pakistan Educational Networks (PEN). It offers distance learning programs.
The list of courses in Business offered by this institute is:
- Diploma in accounts Management
- Diploma in auditing
- Diploma in business and Finance Management
- Diploma in marketing management
- Diploma in Business Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in advance financial Accounting
- Diploma in business administration and management
- Diploma in business communication
- Diploma in cost and management accounting
- Diploma in human resource management
- Diploma in international business management
Virtual University of Pakistan is offering following diploma programs. These are one year duration diploma courses.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Computer Science and Information Technology
The students having Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institute in any discipline with at least 45% marks or CGPA 2.00 out of 4 can get admission in these diploma courses. However, candidates having less than 45% marks will be eligible for admission after successful completion of “Zero Semester”.
Pakistan Institute of Management offers diploma in accounting and finance which is of 4 months duration. This diploma will cover the following subjects
| Basic Concepts & Conventions of Accounting
The training methodology will consist of class lectures, Case studies and Assignments. The participants’ performance will be judged by quizzes, assignments, monthly exams and a final. Successful participants will be awarded Professional Diploma. The fee for the entire program is Rs. 29,000/-. Eligible candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. He/she should have a minimum of two years working experience and preferably be working in an organization. If a candidate has passed only FA/FSC or equivalent but has more than 5 years experience, his case may be considered for admission by PIM.
The University College of Islamabad (UCI) is offering diploma courses at graduate and post-graduate level in Pakistan. The University of London International Programs offers a number of Diplomas for Graduates. UCI is offering courses for Accounting, Banking, Finance, Management, Social Sciences, Sociology and Economics. UCI offers courses in accounting and financial management.
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Pakistan has also introduced two new programs one Certificate in Public Accounting and Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting. The candidates who hold a bachelor degree (14 years of education) in any of the disciplines i.e.B.Com, B.A, BBA, Bsc, are eligible to apply in CPA program. The admissions are taken throughout the year as CPA is a distance learning program.
Grafton College of Management Sciences Pakistan offers six months diploma in accounting and business. The Diploma in Accounting and Business is designed for the students who do not meet minimum Entry requirements to study ACCA. After completing this diploma students can be transferred to ACCA qualification and will start directly at the second (Skills) level. This means that students will gain exemptions from the Knowledge module of the ACCA qualification.
University of Central Punjab offers 2 years associate degree program as following:
- Accounting and Finance
- Information technology Management (IT)
You can get admission after intermediate and be a professional. This degree is equivalent to BA, BSC and BCOM.
Institute of Southern Punjab (Multan) also offers 2 years associate degree program in the following subjects:
- Accounting and Finance
- Information Technology Management
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Paralegal Studies
You can get admission after intermediate and this degree is equivalent to BA, BSC and BCOM.
Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan offers certificate in accounting and Management. CAM is a two years certificate program in Accounting and Management for Intermediate/A-levels students. The course comprises of 4 semesters and 6 months supervised practical training. Intermediate / A-Levels students can apply in this program.
These were the names of few institutes offering diploma courses of accounting in Pakistan. In future we will update you regarding diploma courses offered all over Pakistan. Keep visiting Studysols to get more information about career guidance in Pakistan.
You Find this Article By:
- finance short courses in pakistan
- accounting and finance short courses in lahore
- accounting short courses in pakistan
- 2 year diploma in acounting equal the intermeedite
- short accounting and business courses rwp
- intermediate equal diplomas in pakistan
- diploma in accounting and finance fees in pakistan
- course related to accounting in Pakistan
- accounts short courses in punjab
- accounting diploma in pakistan