Quaid e Azam Law college (QLC) Lahore has offered the admission 2016 in LLB Part 1. Quaid e Azam Law College is the only law college which brought home many laurels in the from of unprecedented. The positions and Higher percentage of success in LLB course of the university of the Punjab Annual Examination for more then 2 Decades. Here we are providing Admission Forms for admission 2016 in LLB Program in the Quaid e azam Law college (QLC) Lahore. LLB is the 3 year program its part 1 is LLB 1 2016 to 2017. Quaid e Azam Law College (QLC) Lahore was established in the yearr of 1987 its 26 years old Law College and has a tradition of modernism and opportunity and has continuously provided legal education to its Law students. Quaid e Azam Law College (QLC) is among the pioneers of law education at private sector in Pakistan.
Admission 2016 in LLB Quaid e Azam Law College Lahore
- Eight photographs
- Attested photocopies of all Academic Certificates
- Copy Of NIC
- Character certificate from the institution last attended
- Graduates from universities other than University of the Punjab are required to attach original Migration Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate of employer, if in service.
The professional teams of Lawyers and Judges offers the Scholarship Award to Brilliant Students From Brilliant Scholarship Award (BSA). Total dues included Tuition fee off+ Student Bursary Award of Rs. 10,000/- per Month. Now the college established many campuses in other cities of Pakistan to accommodate more students.
You Find this Article By:
- quaid e azam law college lahore admissions 2012
- quaid e azam law college
- quaid e azam law college lahore fee structure 2017
- quaid e azam law college 3 years programme fee structure
- quaid e azam collge lahore admissions 2017 in llb 5 2017
- quaid e azam college of law admission notice 2017
- quaid azam law college fees
- quad azam law college fees structure llb 3 years
- quid e azam law college lahore new admissions 2017 in 5 years law
- marit list of quaid azam law college of okara