Bahria University announces the schedule for spring admissions 2016 for various academic programs for Islamabad campus. Bahria University main campus is located in Islamabad. The Bahria University’s two main campuses are in Islamabad and Karachi. Further institutions which are part of Bahria University Pakistan consist of Naval Academy Karachi, the Institute of Earth and Environmental Sciences in Islamabad, Pakistan Navy War College Lahore, Bahria Institute of Management and Computer Sciences at Islamabad and Karachi.
Admissions are offered for the following programs in Bahria University. The details are given below:
Bahria University Islamabad Spring Admissions 2016
- BS Computer Science 4 years (Accredited by NCEAC)
- MS Software Engineering 2 years
- MS Telecom & Networking 2 years
- MS Electrical Engineering 2 years
- PhD Electrical Engineering 3 years
- PhD Software Engineering 3 years
- PhD Computer Engineering 3 years
- PhD Computer Science 3 years
EARTH & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES:
- BS Geology 4 years
- BS Geophysics 4 years
- BS Environmental Sciences 4 years
- BBA 4 years Majors: Finance, Marketing, HRM
- MPM Master in Project Management (weekend) 1 year
- MBA 2 years Majors: Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, HRM, Supply Chain Management
- MBA 3-1/2 years Majors: Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, HRM, Supply Chain Management
HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- BSS 4 years Majors: Anthropology/sociology, Development Studies, Media Studies, IR
- LLB 5 years
How to Apply:
Students can register on Bahria University website and apply online or they can get admission form and fill the form and then Submit the prescribed form (duly completed) along with supporting documents on or before the notified closing date.
After filling in the Application Form, a photocopy is to be made by the candidate. With each copy of the Application Form, set of following documents are to be attached. Attested copies of all the previous academic certificates from matric to recent educational certificates, Four recent colored passport size photographs, Attested copy of National Identity Card or B Form if less than 18 years of age, Copy of SAT-I/II scores are to be attached where applicable. For master and PhD applicants work experience proof and NAT/GAT/GRE test scores are required.
- Admission will be based on Academic Eligibility Score, Entry Test Score and Interview.
- Result awaiting students can also apply by showing previous marks sheet.
- For non-Pakistani qualifications (O/A-Level etc), student must enter IBCC equivalent marks, HEC Equivalence Certificate marks, or calculated marks as given in application from.
- Applicants must appear in the written test (except those opting for SAT/ETS Scores etc.) on the scheduled dates as advertised in the press.
- After the test, merit list for interviews will be announced and posted at concerned institutes and on University’s website.
- Original documents are to be produced at the time of interview, the copies of which are submitted along with application forms.
Students with ETS Scores have the option to present their ETS Score or appear for admission Test for Program as Tabulated Below
- BBA / BSS / LLB: SAT-I
- MBA: GMAT
- BS (CS): SAT- II (Maths)
- MS: GRE (general)
Prospectus and Admission Processing Fee:
- For Local Student: Rs. 2000/-
- For foreign Students: US$ 60
- Merit based and need based scholarships are available for deserving students
Important Dates related to admission:
|Last Date for Submission Online Admission Forms/By hands||Wednesday 26th December, 2012|
|Entrance Test Day 1:BBA (10 am to 11:30 am), MBA & BSS (2 pm to 3:30 pm)||Saturday 29th December 2012|
|Entrance Test Day 2:BS(CS), MS (Se/T&N) (10am to 11:30 am)LLB, BS (Geology, geophysics) (2 pm to 3:30 pm)||Sunday 30th December, 2012|
|Entrance Test Result||Monday 7th January, 2016|
|Interview||Wed-Thursday 9th and 10th January, 2016|
|Final Merit List||Monday 14th January, 2016|
|Orientation Session||Thu-Fri 31st January- 1st February, 2016|
|Commencement of Classes||Monday 4th February, 2016|
Bahria University Islamabad Campus E-8 Islamabad
UAN: 051-111-111-028, Direct: 051-9243598, Fax: 051-9260889