Benazir income support program is the largest aid program in Pakistan. The Benazir Income Support Program has been implemented in the provinces of Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and KPK. This program also operates in federally administrated areas. Recently Applications are invited for appointment to the following vacant posts on contract basis for Benazir Income Support Program. Candidates fulfilling the following qualifications/experience may apply.
You have to appear in the recruitment test conducted by the National testing service NTS. The test which was to be conducted on 27 January 2013 has been postponed and new date will be announced later. You have to fill the form will full concentration. The eligible candidates name will be displayed in the candidates list. Here is the brief description of jobs announced in BISP 2013.
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) Jobs 2013 Recruitment NTS Test Details
- · Assistant Director (Media) (No. of Posts: 3)
Qualification and Experience: Postgraduate degree in Mass Communication, Media Management, or equivalent qualifications from an HEC recognized University/Institution. Having at least 5 years of progressive career including 3 years experience in media related field.
- · Assistant Director (Field Administration) (No. of Posts: 02)
Qualification and Experience: Postgraduate degree preferably in public administration, Business Administration, finance, law, economics or equivalent, having at least 5 years of progressive career including 3 years proven experience of working of working in Government corporate sector.
- · Admin Officer (HR) (No. of Posts: 01)
Qualification and Experience: Postgraduate degree preferably in HR, Business, Public Administration or equivalent from an HEC recognized university/institution, having at least 5 years of progressive career including 3 years experience in public/private sector across all HRM disciplines, including recruitment training and development compensation, employee relations.
- · Graphic Designer (No. of Posts: 01)
Qualification and Experience: Bachelor degree in Graphic Design / Media & Communication / Fine Arts or in a related field. A person having strong practical background in graphic design, design software. Basic understanding of web development is required. 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in working with communication media, and specific experience in Graphic Design.
- Research Officer (No. of Posts: 10)
Qualification and Experience: Fresh Master’s degree holders preferably in Mass Communication, Statistics. Sociology, Economics or Equivalent, from an HEC recognized University/institution with preferably 1 year experience as a Research Fellow or Internship in a public/private sector organization.
- · Assistant Media Officer (No. of Posts 04)
Qualification and Experience: Postgraduate degree in Mass Communication or equivalent qualifications from an HEC recognized University/Institution, having at least 4 years of progressive career including 2 years experience in media related field.
- · Assistant Admin Officer (HR) (No. of Posts: 01)
Qualification and Experience: Postgraduate degree preferably in HRM/Business/Public Administration or equivalent from a HEC recognized University/Institution. Having at least 4 years of progressive career including 2 years experience in public/ private sector across all HRM disciplines
- · Media Assistant (No. of Posts: 01)
Qualification and Experience: Graduate with computer proficiency Minimum 3 year’s media related experience including liaison with national and international media, working skills in Urdu & English languages & excellent computer and communication skills
- · Assistant Complaint (No. of Posts: 6)
Qualification and Experience: Graduate. Candidate must possess excellent computer and communication skills. Females with 1 year call centre experience will be preferred.
- · Data Entry Assistant (No. or Posts: 4)
Qualification and Experience: Graduate preferably with minimum speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour
- Assistant (No. of Posts: 11)
Qualification and Experience: Graduate from HEC recognized University and computer proficient
- · Record Keeper (Media)
Qualification and Experience: Matriculation with typing speed of 30 W.PM & 3 years related experience. Candidate must be computer proficient.
- · UDC (No. of Posts: 01)
Qualification and Experience: Intermediate & computer literate
- · Naib Qasid
Qualification and Experience: Primary (local based quota)
Note for Applicants:
Applications should be accompanies by detailed CVs along with attested copies of CNIC domicile degree/ certificates experience certificates and 4 recent photographs.
1. You should indicate experience gained in a regular full time paid job.
Competent Authority reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of post.
2. Women minorities’ special persons are encouraged to apply. Regional Provincial and other quotas will be observed as per rules.
3. In case of selection of any retired government employee, her/ his pay package will be determined as per Government policy.
4. Relaxation in age will be given as per organization’s own rules
5. You should submit separate applications for each post.
6. Only shortlist candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
7. Government employees may apply through proper channel and also send an advance copy. 8. Application Form & details of TORs can be downloaded from official website of BISP i.e www.bisp.gov.pk
9. Applications complete in all respect should reach the following address within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
10. If you have not heard from us within one month of the closing date, you may assume your application has been unsuccessful.
11. Name of the post should be clearly mentioned on the right side of the envelope.
BISP Jobs 2013 Recruitment NTS Test Forms and Candidates Results List
BENAZIR INCOME SUPPORT PROGRAM
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
DIRECTOR (HUMAN RESOURCE)
BISP SECRETARIAT, F-BLOCK, PAK SECRETARIAT,
Tel: 051- 924 6325
You Find this Article By:
- jobs experience in bisp