DAE stands for diploma in Associate Engineering which is of three years duration. Students after completing their matric class can get admission in DAE diploma. The degree of DAE is equivalent to HSSC or 12th standard. The government of Pakistan recognizes DAE as equivalent to intermediate pre-engineering. Basically it is a technical education degree and students gain skill in their particular field of DAE.
The DAE includes regular studies having classroom lectures, workshop assignments, labs experiments, industrial projects and industrial tours. There are hundreds of Government Institutes and Private Institutes in Punjab, Sindh, NWFP (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa), Azad Jammu and Kashmir, which are offering this diploma.
In Punjab, Punjab Board of Technical Education, Lahore and Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority, Lahore is responsible Government Bodies for Technical Education. In Sindh, Sindh Board of Technical Education, Karachi is responsible Government Board for Technical Education. In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of Technology, Peshawar is responsible for this technical education.
Career after DAE in Pakistan Higher Studies and Job Opportunities
There are different types of DAE after post matriculation.
Types of DAE Diplomas
- Electrical Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Telecommunication Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Computer Hardware Technology
- Chemical Technology
- Auto & Diesel Technology
- Civil Technology
- Auto & Farm Machinery Technology
- Architecture Technology
- Bio Medical Technology
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technology
- Dress Making & Dress Designing Technology
- Fine Arts Technology
- Cast Metal And Foundry Technology
- Computer Technology
- Die And Mold Technology
- Food Processing and Preservation Technology
- Food Technology
- Glass Ceramics And Pottery Development Technology
- Instrument Technology
- Leather Technology
- Foundry and Pattern Making Technology
- Metallurgy and Welding Technology
- Mechanical Technology (With Specialization In Construction Machinery Technology)
- Petro-Chemical Technology
- Petroleum Technology
- Precision Mechanical and Instrument Technology
- Printing And Graphic Arts Technology
- Textile Dyeing and Printing Technology
- Textile Spinning Technology
- Textile Weaving Technology
Further Studies after DAE:
Students having DAE diploma can do further studies in Pakistan because DAE degree is equivalent to intermediate level. More than 2% quota in all the engineering Universities is reserved for students having DAE background. So in this regard you can do further studies in engineering. You can study bachelor of Engineering B.E relating to your field of study. You can study Bsc (Industrial tech.) / B.Sc. / B.C.S / B.COM /B.B.A / B.P.A / B.A. Students may seek higher education at abroad countries by fulfilling the criteria laid down by the concerned Engineering College / University.
Job Opportunities after DAE:
Students after completing DAE diploma can directly serve in different industries. After successful completion of diploma of associate engineering you can employment as supervisors, machinery technicians, electrical technicians, foreman, sub engineers, Instructors, operators, fitter, superintendents and many more designations. Many different manufacturing industries like fertilizer industry, sugar mills, chemical industries, oil fields, and many other organizations offer jobs to DAE degree holders.
They cannot only get jobs in Pakistan but many foreign companies in Middle East and UK offer excellent job opportunities to people having some experience after DAE diploma. In Pakistan you can earn starting from 10000 Rs. To 90000 Rs. And in foreign countries you can earn starting from 50000Rs up to 5 lacs rupees. So it means there are good numbers of job opportunities for DAE degree holders.
You Find this Article By:
- after dae what can i do
- dae is equivalent to intermediate
- dae electrical pay foreogn countroes
- dAe guide
- after dae study
- what should i do after dae electronics
- study after dae mechanical
- dae civil scope in pakistan
- after DAE what qualification is next
- after dae how can i be full engineer