The Counter Terrorism Department Punjab has announced the recruitment 2013 because Punjab government is going to protect the nation from the Terrorism. So the Counter Terrorism Department Punjab has Invited the Application from the Eligible candidates.
If you are Interested to join the Anti Terrorism (Counter Terrorist) so you should Eligible and If you are Eligible then you should Submit you Application form along with the Testimonial as so as possible Because after the Due Dates applications will not be considered, So you should not waste your time.
The Last Date of the application form submission Monday, 25th November 2013 Here we are providing you the criteria of the candidate’s Pays and Scale, that Rs. 75000/- Rupees will be given to the successful candidates including all allowances.
|Registration Form :||Available from 11th November 2013|
|Last Date For Application Submission :||Monday, 25th November 2013|
|Test Date :||Will be Announced Soon|
- Any bachelor Degree but accepted only HEC Recognized, Means that those candidates are eligible for the Counter Terrorism Force, who have passed their (Bachelors) BA/ BSc or equivalent qualification with second division from any HEC recognized University or Institute.
- Candidate’s Domicile must belongs from the Punjab, (Candidate’s Domicile should be Punjab).
- Candidate’s Age Must be between 18 to 25, means candidate should not be more than of 18 to 25 years old until 25th November, 2013
- All Those candidates can’t apply, who are result awaiting should not be considered as eligible candidates so they should not submit the application.
Minimum Physical Measurements:
- Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches for Male candidates and 5 feet 2 Inches for female candidates
- Chest: 33? -34? 1/2 only for male candidates
- Average Weight: As per given age and height standards
- Running distance has been selected 1 Mile and its time to reach 8 Minutes for Male candidates and 14 Minutes for Female candidates.
- Chip ups criteria is (Minimum 3 Chin-ups for Man only) and 20 Push-up should be completed in 90 seconds. and 20 sit-ups (Site Stand) must be in 90 Second.
- Distant Vision should be 6/6 with glasses and Near Vision should be Normal