Government College University GC University Lahore has been offered the admissions in BSc (Hons) in Applied Management. Apply online here for GC Admissions 2016 in the GCU Lahore and Can get the Complete Information about the Admission criteria Application Forms. Government College University Lahore (GCU Lahore) starts taking admissions in BSc (Hons) and its applying Last date is July 2016 and the GCU Lahore Entry test (GCUMAT will be conducted on July 2016) Government College University Lahore (GCU Lahore) BSc Programs / Courses are provided here below.
All the information that you will need to apply the GCU for academic programs can be found here. After browsing the following buttons, feel free to contact the Registrar Office with any questions you may still have. We wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of your course/degree programs at GC University, Lahore.
GC University Lahore Admission 2016 BSc Hons Last Date
- A 2 year Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 2nd division or 2.3 CGPA
- Credit transfers are accepted.
- Applicants with work experience or higher qualification are encouraged to apply.
- Result awaiting students can apply.
- Send an SMS to register your interest.
- Obtain the application pack from Admission Office.
- MSD GCU Lahore or Download via our website www.gcumsd.edu.pk
- Appear in GCUMAT/GMAT & Panel Interview.
- Admission offer to qualified students.
- Paid Work Based Training.
- International Term (Optional).
- Skill Building Term.
- Industry Academia Linkage Through Experienced & Internationally Qualified Faculty.
- Small Class Size & Personalized Mentoring
Management Studies Department, GC University, Katchery Road, Lahore. Ph: (92-42) 9921 3351, 111 000 010 – Ext 287, 281
Choosing which university to apply to will be the most important decision of your life. With so many universities to choose from why should GCU be at the top of your list! There are many reasons to study at GCU but the one to consider most is that you will become part of Ravian fraternity by treading in the same corridors where the literati, eminent scientists, scholars, philosophers and Nobel Laureates once walked.