Here you can find the full criteria How to Apply MCAT Test 2016 with requirements, eligibility criteria. For all MCAT Test 2016Pakistan Candidates here is Complete guideline for How to Apply MCAT Entry Test 2016, Application Process, Form Submission details and also centers contact list available. From below information you can easily apply MCAT Test 2016.
How to Apply MCAT Test 2016
- Entrance Test Application form will be available at UHS and Public Sector medical/ dental colleges at Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi and Rahim Yar khan.
- You can also download the entry test admission form from the internet and submit at the nearest medical colleges of public sector level.
- Candidates will submit the duly filled application form along with three passport size photographs attested at the back.
- Copies of FSc. (Pre-Medical) Part-I (Part II where available) or Equivalent Examination Certificate and Matric or Equivalent Examination Certificate attested by the Principal of his/her college along with two self addressed and stamped envelopes.
- The candidate will submit his/her application in the same city’ Medical Colleges from where he/she wishes to appear in the Entrance Test between.
- Attested copy of CNIC or B. form issued by NADRA.
- Attested copy of domicile certificate of the candidate.
|If a candidate wishes to appear from||He/ She will submit the application form at|
|Lahore, Sahiwal, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Sargodha||University of Health Sciences Lahore|
|Multan, D G Khan||Nishtar Medical College Multan|
|Rawalpindi, Hasan Abdal||Rawalpindi Medical College Rawalpindi|
|Bahawalpur||Quaid-e-Azam Medical College Bahawalpur|
|Rahim Yar Khan||Sheikh Zayed Medical College Rahim Yar Khan|
|Faisalabad||Punjab Medical College Faisalabad|
Full MCAT Test 2016 Details Here
You Find this Article By:
- sheikh zayed medical college lahore entry test 2012
- How to apply in mcat medical Peshawar
- how to fill MCAT papers online