Here we are providing some knowledge about how to join Pakistan Air Force after Matric, Inter, Graduation, Master 2017. Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has come into existence with the inauguration of Pakistan on 14th August 1947. Its very great career jobs for all male and female candidates who are interested in the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). Pakistan Air Force not only job but basically all the servants has been sacrifices their life for the nation and families. Many of the interested candidates want to become the part of Pakistan Air Force but don’t how know about applying way or career opportunity. Now we will be share some information about applying method and getting registration through the PAF office or online system. All male and female candidates can apply according to their qualification in the various departments because a large number of departments which has been grow personally with a sense of achievement. Mostly candidates want to become aircraft or pilot after completion their study but other than many of various other compartment are assigned for other different other positions. If you want to fly in the haven and get perfection so then you must be join the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). In this defence force females are polished their skills and make bright future after take interest in the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). When getting complete success in the all interviews and medicals tests etc so then they are prepared for training and these all staff given training in the PAF academies where they are getting training regarding the PAF environment such as physically, morally and educationally.
How to Join Pakistan Air Force PAF after Matric, FSc, Graduation
- Aero Technician
- Aero Support
- Education Instructor
- Religious Teacher
Candidate must be Male and Citizens of Pakistan.
- For the FSc Course: PC 16 to 22 years
For the Graduate Course: SSC 18 to 30 years
Aero Trader age minimum 15 and maximum 20 year
- Musicians After Matric: Minimum 16 and maximum 20 years
- Sports man after Matric: Minimum 16 maximum 20 years
- FSC Course after inter:Minimum 16 maximum 22 years
- For Other Graduate Course: Minimum 18 maximum 30 years
Three years training at Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Academy, Risalpur as an Aviation Cadet.
Unmarried status is applicable for matric and inter candidates and for graduation courses Married or Unmarried both status are eligible.
FSc Course: Intermediate (FA, FSC, ICS and ICOM) (Pre-Medical /Pre-Engg /Computer Sciences) 50% marks in aggregate.
Graduate Course: (B.Sc)
- Twice rejected by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) /General Head Quarters (GHQ) Selection Board.
- Twice screened out by ISSB/GHQ Selection Board.
- Once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ Selection Board (ISSB) and GHQ Selection Board will be considered at par for eligibility purpose. Absent from any service Selection Board will be treated as rejected.
- Twice rejected by ISSB or any service Selection Board for specific higher qualification courses.
- Permanently declared unfit by Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board (AFAMB) for commissioning in PAF/Army/Navy (Candidates declared unfit by Central Medical Board (CMB)/Combined Military Hospital (CMH) will remain ineligible until they are declared fit by AFAMB.
- If dismissed / removed / debarred from any Government Service including Armed Forces.
- If withdrawn/rejected from any service training institution for the reason of maladjustment/disciplinary ground/medical unfitness/resignation/purchase of release/character qualities. However, candidates withdrawn due to poor performance in academic or lack of flying aptitude are eligible to apply for Branch other than one they were withdrawn from.
- If convicted by a court of law for any offense.
- If their original Academic Certificates are found tampered with.
- If they have concealed any information or have provided incorrect information at the time of filling in their application forms.
- Intelligence tests/Academic tests in Physics & English of F.Sc level.
Interview and Preliminary Medical examination at PAF Information and Selection centres.
- Tests by ISSB and medical examination by Central Medical Board PAF Masroor Karachi followed by Flying Aptitude Test.
- Final selection in order of merit by Air Headquarters
- First of all Academic test in physics and English of F.Sc level in the selection center.
- After the academic test there is a panel interview
- After interview there is a preliminary Medical test at PAF Information and Selection centers.
- Tests by ISSB and medical examination by centra; medical board PAF Masroor Karachi which is followed by Flying Aptitude Test.
- After that final selection in order of merit by PAF headwaters.
Here Download Application Form
Here Some other Useful Article for Your Career regarding Pakistan Air Force
After completion the matric or 10th class all the interested candidates can apply for various posts such as Aero Traders, Musician and Sports Man which has been offered by the Pakistan Air Force (PAF). All male and female candidates after Matric, Intermediate, Graduation and Master programs can apply for various positions like that Aero Technician, Aero Support, PF & DI, Sportsman, Musician, Educator Instructor and Religious Teacher. Eligibility Criteria according to nationality, age limit, marital status, qualification, and selection procedure about join Pakistan Air Force (PAF) complete details mention on this page.
You Find this Article By:
- join paf
- join pak air force
- join paf after matric
- paf academy risalpur admission 2016
- how to join pakistan air force
- how to join paf after fsc
- paf academy risalpur admission 2017
- Join PAF 2014
- paf risalpur admissions 2016