Islamabad Medical and Dental College IMD College Islamabad is the providing a Base to Serve Humanity, And the IMD College is the providing world class medical education. Now a days the IMD College has announced the Admission session 2017 for the MBBS and BDS programs. In the Islamabad Region the IMD College (Institute) is the Famous institute which is Affiliated (Recognized) by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC and they are providing the Standard Education (Quality Education).
Islamabad Medical and Dental college is located in the country’s capital Islamabad. It has purpose built campus located at foothills of scenic Margalla Hills. The Campus has spacious and well equipped multimedia lecture halls, laboratories, extensive library, clinical skills lab on-campus internet access, making possible a more dynamic learning and teaching environment. Here below you can get the Eligibility criteria and the Fee structure about the both programs MBBS and BDS, You can get the Complete information about it.
Any one of the following qualifications is necessary for an applicant to be eligible for consideration. All foreign qualifications must be supported by an Equivalence Certificate issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) of Pakistan with the application.
IMD College MBBS and BDS Admission Session 2017
- A minimum overall score of 60% in Pre-Medical group of Higher Secondary School Certification or equivalent in Pakistan.
- British Advanced Level Certification with Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics. The score should be over 60% (Pre-Medical) in the IBCC Equivalence.
- US Grade-12 or Canadian-Grade 12 or 13 Diploma (minimum GPA 3.0) accompanied by an Equivalence Certificate from the IBCC of at least 60% HSSC Pre-Medical qualification (that will require inclusion of Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics, and English in the final 3 years).
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (12th grade) from other countries with Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics accompanied by an Equivalence Certificate from IBCC of at least 60% HSSC pre-medical qualification.
Fee Structure BDS
|Sr. #||Description||Regular Students||Foreigner||Expatriates|
|1||Admission Fee (Once on Admission)||Rs 50,000/-||US $ 1000/-||US $ 1000/-|
|2||Registration Fee (Once on Admission)||Rs 50,000/-||US $ 1000/-||US $ 1000/-|
|3||Tution Fee (For One Session)||Rs 600,000/-||US $ 12000/-||US $ 11000/-|
|4||Library/Sports/College Magazine/ Log book/ College Events (Once on Admission)||Rs. 60,000/-||Rs. 60,000/-||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Total For day Scholar 1st Year at the Time of admission||Rs. 660,000/-||US $ 12,000/- + Rs 60,000/-||US $ 11,000/- + Rs 60,000/-|
|5||Hostel Dues each year (Including Boarding, Lodging, Messing and Transport)||Rs. 180,000/-||Rs. 180,000/-||Rs. 180,000/-|
|6||Examination fee ( To be Charged for each University Examination)||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
For the Further Information about the Islamabad Medical and Dental College IMD College Islamabad announced the Admission session 2017 for the MBBS and BDS programs you should keep stay with us here on this page and if you want to get more information about any topic which write below so you should click on that topic you will get more details completely.
You Find this Article By:
- fee of imdcollege session 2017