One of these banks HBL has taken an excellent initiative of providing students with the interest free loan. They have lived up to the exact slogan of theirs i.e. Islamic Banking. Their effort is well appreciated. They provide loans to the meritorious students who are not able to continue their studies due to financial constraints. They have taken this step which is very helpful in increasing country’s literacy rate and making Pakistan a prosperous country. Student loans are provided around the globe to the students. In Pakistan too student loans are available to students. These loans are provided by different renowned banks of Pakistan for example;
Interest Free Loan for Students in Pakistan Information and Guide
TYPES OF LOAN:
Following types of loans are provided by HBL:
- Schedule Fee— Paid directly to college or university.
- Procurement of textbooks— Disbursed directly to the student
- Boarding expenses excluding meal charges
Under the scheme the students are eligible to apply for loans provided:
- He/She has obtained admission on merit through normal course/procedure in the approved Universities/Colleges of the public sector mentioned hereunder.
- He/She falls at the time of admission within the age bracket of :
For Graduation Not exceeding 21 Years
For Post-Graduation Not exceeding 31 Years
For Ph.D Not exceeding 36 Years
- He/She has secured 70% marks in the last public examination.
- He/She is unable to pursue studies due to financial constraints
LOAN ELIGIBILITY SUBJECTS:
Students studying or applying to study following subjects are eligible for the loans provided by National Bank of Pakistan:
- Oil Gas & Petro-Chemical Technology
- Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics
- Other Natural Sciences
- DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence
- (LL.B/LL.M Sharia)
- Computer Science/Information
- System and Technology including hardware.
- Economics, Statistics and Econometrics
- Business Management Sciences
REPAYMENT OF LOAN:
The repayment of loan is the most important process one you have acquired the education you wish.
- The duration of loan returning is 10 years after the first issued installment of the loan to the student.
- The student who is borrowing loan should return the loan to the bank just after 6 months of his first job or in the first year of completion of his studies, whatever in both happens before.
PROCESS OF REGISTRING FOR LOAN:
The process for registering of loan is not very difficult all you have to do is get the registration form from the branches of HBL or download it from their website. Howeevr, the issuance of loans depend upon the budget.
Every student should pay back their loans once they have taken as the bank is providing hem facility and so they should use it honestly and with responsibility.
You Find this Article By:
- hbl student loan
- what percent marks in bsc to get nbp student loan
- interest free loan Rate 2016 in Pakistan
- how to apply for study loan in pakistan
- hbl loan for mbbs 2016
- hbl bank loan for students
- habib bank student loan form
- habib bank student loan
- habib bank student
- educational loans in pakistan