All the willing candidates can now join Pakistan Army as regular commission through 133 PMA long courses. Before the applicants can join the course, they will have to fulfill a certain eligibility criteria including the condition about age, Gender, Marital Status, Nationality, Physical Structure and qualification level. All the applicants must know the usage of computer as the 133 PMA long course registration and Test will be taken through computers. The willing candidates can apply for registration via internet or by visiting the Army Selection and Recruitment Centre’s (AS&RCs).
- Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK) / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan.
- 5′- 4″ (162.5 cm)
- Distance Vision – With glasses 6/9, 6/12
- Near Vision – J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses.
- As per the Body Mass Index
Marks – FA / FSc
- Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
- Candidates who secure 60% marks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% marks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests:
Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per following schedule:-
|Registration||07 Oct – 10 Nov 2013 (Including Saturdays/Sundays)|
|Preliminary Tests||12 Nov 2013 – 03 Jan 2014(Except Saturdays/Sundays/Closed Holidays)|
Note: Repeater candidates must report at concerned AS&RCs from 12 Nov to 15 Nov 2013 for preliminary tests.
- Written/ Intelligence Tests: Written/Intelligence tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical / medical tests and interviews at AS&RCs.
- Physical Tests: The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
- 1.6 Km Run – 8 ½ minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4’
- Interview: Successful candidates will be interviewed at AS&RC and short listed for ISSB test.
- Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letter.
You Find this Article By:
- what qualification is requried for pak army comission