Kinnaird College for women announces spring admissions 2017 for various undergraduate and post graduate programs. Kinnaird College is an institute which is serving the students from previous years and providing excellent education with quality. Kinnaird College for women provides number of academic programs to the students.
From previous years this institute has achieved a lot. Kinnaird College is conducting classes leading to a Masters Degree in English Literature, Applied Linguistics, Mass Communications, French, English Language Teaching, Environmental Sciences, Science Education, Statistics and Computer Sciences. M.S in Accounting and Finance and M. Phil in English Literature has been introduced last year.
Today Kinnaird ranks as the country’s premier institution for education where over 3,300 students are enrolled at present. Kinnaird College offers intermediate, undergraduate, masters and postgraduate programs to the students. The important dates are mentioned below:
Kinnaird College for Women Spring Admission 2017
Important Admission Dates:
Admission Procedure & Deadlines
|Admission Open||December 17|
|Last Date to Apply||December 21|
|Interview||January 04, 2017|
|Sports trial/Minorities Interviews||January 07, 2017|
|Merit List||January 09, 2017|
|Last date to Submit Fee||January 15, 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||January 22, 2017|
Programs Offered: Undergraduate Programs (BA/BS Hons) 4 years programs
- Environmental Sciences
- International Relations
- Political Sciences
- English Language & Linguistics
Eligibility criteria For BA/ BS (Hons) 4 Years programs:
- FA/FSC with minimum 60% marks or A-Level in three Subjects (Main subjects no subsidiary) with minimum grade B (60%) with equivalence certificate for all major other than Urdu and geography.
- FA/FSC with minimum 55 % marks or any equivalent examination for Urdu and geography majors.
- The NAT-I test conducted by the BTS with minimum 50 Cumulative score.
Programs Offered: Postgraduate Programs for candidates with 16 years of education
- M.phill Applied Linguistics
- M.phill statistics
- M.phill Computer Science
- Mphill political Sciences
- M A Applied Linguistics
- (Candidates with 14 year of education)
Eligibility Criteria for post Graduate Programs:
- 4 years BA.B.SC. (Hons) with minimum CGPA of 2.50 in related degree or 60% marks in Master after 2 years BA.B.SC. The applicants should have done their graduation or master in the same subjects as the one applied for in the Mphill Programs.
- The GAT (general) Conducted by the NTS with a minimum 50 Cumulative score.
Application forms should be submitted to the College campus (Admission Office) timings from
9:00 am – 2:00 pm. No application form will be accepted after the due date.
NTS Admission Test
All candidates applying for undergraduate / postgraduate programs must have cleared / passed
NAT / GAT test and they must attach copy of their NTS result card/ roll. no slip with their Application form.
All candidates applying for these majors must appear for an Interview according to the following schedule.
|Botany||January 04, 2017||10:00 – 11:00 am|
|Chemistry||January 04, 2017||10:00 – 11:00 am|
|Economics||January 04, 2017||10:00 – 11:00 am|
|English Language & Linguistics||January 04, 2017||10:00 – 11:00 am|
|International Relations||January 04, 2017||10:00 – 11:00 am|
|Political Sciences||January 04, 2017||10:00 – 11:00 am|
|Physics||January 04, 2017||10:00 – 11:00 am|
|Zoology||January 04, 2017||10:00 – 11:00 am|
|M.Phil Applied Linguistics||January 04, 2017||11:30 – 12:30 pm|
|M.Phil Computer Sciences||January 04, 2017||11:30 – 12:30 pm|
|M.Phil Political Sciences||January 04, 2017||11:30 – 12:30 pm|
|M.Phil Statistics||January 04, 2017||11:30 – 12:30 pm|
|M.A Applied Linguistics||January 04, 2017||12:30-1:30 pm|
Merit List Schedule & Fee Deadlines
Merit List January 09, 2017(Wednesday)
Last Date to Submit Fee January 15, 2017(Tuesday)
Commencement of Classes January 22, 2017(Tuesday)
Submission of Fee:
The successful candidates will get their Fee Challans from Fee Section Office within the due date and they must deposit their fee to The Bank of Punjab located within the campus. No
Challan Form will be issued after the due date.
- All candidates must appear for the interview as per the interviews schedule and bring their Original documents / certificates at the time of interviews.
- The candidates must bring the receipt / Admission slip at the time of trial or interview. No candidate will be allowed in the campus without receipt / Admission slip.
- Forms with incomplete information will not be considered.
- Please do not attach / submit original document with the Admission Application Form.
- The candidates who fail to deposit their dues within the due date will forfeit their right to admission.
- College Authorities have the right to cancel the admission at any stage after the admission, when it comes to their knowledge that the documents presented by the student have been fake or there is a misstatement or an error in the documents which may affect her merit.
Kinnaird College for women, 93-Jail Road, Lahore
You Find this Article By:
- kinnaird colg mba latest 2017
- kinnaird college for women timings
- kinnaird college mass communication ma
- spoken english courses in kinnard college 2017