Mehran University of Engineering and Technology MUET Karachi has Offered the Admission 2016 in Some Various programs B.E in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Bio-Medical, Industrial Engineering And Management, Metallurgy and Materials, Mining, Textile, Chemical, Petroleum and Natural Gas, Environmental Engineering. For admission candidate should got 2nd grade or Marks should be minimum above 60% percent.
Domicile should be required districts of Pakistan candidates will be eligible for the admission. For the Civil Electrical and Mechanical Haiderabal And Mirpurkhas Divisions Domicile will be required. And For Chemical / Glass and Ceramic, Petroleum, Electronics and Architecture Technology for the Haiderabad, Mirpurkhas, Sukkur and Larkana Divisions Domicile will be require for the admission in B.E these Subjects. And All of these categories are not eligible for the admission 2016.
Mehran University Jamshoro MUET Admission Entry Test 2016
Here We are Providing the Admission Forms for the Mehran University of Engineering and technology (MUET) B.E. in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Bio-Medical, Industrial Engineering And Management, Metallurgy and Materials, Mining, Textile, Chemical, Petroleum and Natural Gas, Environmental Engineering. You Can Download Admission Forms from here or otherwise your Application Form and a copy of Prospectus can be obtained from August 2012 to September 2016 from designated branches of Habib Bank Limited on payment of Rs.2000/- each and be deposited in the same branch of Bank or send by mail under Registered post to the undersigned duly completed in all respects accompanied by Photostat copies of the required documents.
Eligibility For the Admission In B.E Program :
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination as mentioned above in Annual Examination 2016 or prior upto Annual 2011 are only eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates who have appeared in the HSC Annual Examination 2016 and are awaiting for the results are also eligible to apply for admission under above schemes.
- They will have to attach appearance Certificate from the Principal of the concerned College showing the seat number of HSC Part-II Examination. Also they will have to send by Registered Post copy of the Marks Certificate of HSC Examination (Part-I & II) within 10 days from the date of the announcement of the result by the concerned Board.
- The candidates shall have to mention on the back of the Certificate the application form number, Category under which he/she has applied for admission and the district of the domicile with Urban/Rural.
- Only those candidates will be issued admit cards to appear in the Pre-admission test who have secured minimum B-Grade 60% aggregate marks.
- The result of pre-admission test shall be announced in the daily newspapers on 16 October 2012.
- Re-checking of test paper if desire by any candidate shall be considered upto 22 October 2012 for which he/she will pay Rs.700/- as re-checking fee to the University.
- Provisional merit list (called for interview) shall be displayed on University Notice Board on 31 October 2012.
- Interviews shall be conducted from 05 November 2012 to 13 November 2012 at the University.
- The Classes of this Batch shall be started from Monday the 7th January, 2016.
For the Further Information You Keep in touch with Studysols And if you have any Query about Mehran University of Engineering and Technology (MUET) Karachi Admission 2016 You can Comment us in here Given Below Comment Session.
- Mehran University Undergraduate Admissions 2016
- Mehran University B.Tech Degree Course 2016
- Mehran University Engineering and Technology
You Find this Article By:
- mehran university admission 2012
- muet admission 2012
- mehran university
- mehran university jamshoro admissions 2012
- mehran university jamshoro entry test date 2012
- Mehran University Entry Test Result
- muet entry test date 2012
- mehran university jamshoro entry test date
- how much seats in mehran university of karachi domicile in mechanical engineering