National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has arranged a way of ensuring security from the children to adults. Every born child in Pakistan should get the CRC (Child registration certificates). NADRA has advised parents to get their children registered for Children Registration Certificate (CRCs) to avoid any inconvenience when the certificate may be urgently needed.
According to a press release, instructions have been issued to NADRA centers across the country to ensure efficient data entry, speedy registration and timely delivery of the CRC. The authority has so far issued 6.59 million Children Registration Certificates to applicants who have provided documents with required details. Of the CRCs holders, 1.3 million have attained the age of 18 and Computerized National Identity Cards have been issued to them.
NADRA Birth Certificates Fee,Sample and Registration Forms
Here below, I am mentioning the detailed structure for CRC application filing. And hope it will be helpful for you.
Detailed Application Procedure:
- Data Acquisition at NSRC/DAU
- Issuance of Token
- Photo Capturing
- Thumb and Signatures
- Data Acquisition by DEO
- Data uploading to NADRA Data Warehouse
- Verification and Clearance from NADRA Data Warehouse
- Printing at NSRC/DAU
- Delivery to Applicant at NSRC/DAU
Following are the basic documentation requirements for CRC:
- No Documents are required for applicants below the age of 10 years
- Birth or School Certificate is required for applicants over the age of 10 years
NADRA has initiated the provision of a Child Registration Certificate (CRC) to every Pakistani child, aged 18 years or less. The certificate contains essential information about the child, including the minor’s name and registration number, date of birth, place of birth, gender, and parents’ names and CNIC numbers. The Child is allotted same 13 digits registration number which will be his/her future CNIC # when he/she applies for CNIC upon attaining 18 years of age. It is the responsibility of every child’s parents/guardians to get registered their children under 18 years of age.
Here below the sample of the registration form of NADRA is given.
You Find this Article By:
- nadra birth certificate fee
- NADRA birth certificate
- nadra b form
- nadra birth certificate fee structure
- nadra b form tracking
- nadra b form sample
- what documents need for nadra b form urgent fee
- birth certificate fee in punjab pakistan 2017
- birth certificate fee in pakistan
- bay form fee