The vision behind the creation of the Motor Transport Management Information System MTMIS is to provide a central management of the province of Punjab wide data, collected from each stake holder department and to provide a central printing of Retro reflective Registration Plates. Online vehicle verification is one reason of forming this system but including it has lessened the chaos of going to registration office for knowing information about the vehicles you are about to buy.
It will help you to check the Vehicle Number and Its Registration Verification. But now, it’s just clicks away. This has reduced the hassle and all the data is now computerized which is obviously one step towards betterment of the system. 4.2 m of vehicles got registered under MVR-MTMIS Project. Windows based Software has been deployed in all the 36 districts of the Punjab with the real time provision of insert, delete and update.
Online Vehicle Registration Verification System Punjab MTMIS
It has been now successfully implemented in all districts of Punjab which is a moment of pride. Here we provided you all Information about it and its Procedure that how you can check your Vehicle Registration how to verify your vehicle Registration. Here given below link to check your vehicle Registration and verification Information.
- Automated Registration Process
- Data Replication from operative districts
- Web based Tax Calculator for New Registration & for Post Registration Transactions.
- Online connectivity with Customs Authorities for the verification of imported vehicles.
- Production of Number Plates with minimal wastage (0.08%).
- Tangible enhancement in annual revenue and in collection of other taxes.
- Perform user authentication and authorization.
- Courier Services for delivery of documents at the door steps of the owners of the vehicles.
- Generate reports as per the requirements.
- Provide Verification report of an ‘Individual (person)’ and a ‘Vehicle’ for issues relating to being involved in a crime (vehicle theft etc.) and for providing up to date information of dues (such as taxes and fines etc.) which are outstanding against a vehicle.
- To check whether the fitness certificate or route permit of any particular vehicle is valid or not.
- Any departmental office (such as the DLA or Excise & Taxation Office of a district) can connect with the MTMIS to view the current status of a vehicle or an individual prior to the issuance of a Vehicle Registration, Route Permits or Driving Licenses.
- Centralized databases of Motor Vehicle Registrations.
- The Contractor would be required to identify (in collaboration with the concerned department) data which is to be marked as public for information exchange between stake holder departments.
The public data has to be communicated to the MTMIS for information exchange between departments. Additionally the MTMIS is also to be used for information exchange between district offices of the department.
Each local database is replicating in MTMIS where the Provincial Level Officers (residing in the Departmental HQ) will have view privileges for relevant data of their department (e.g. Officers of DG Excise & Taxation Office would be able to view the Excise & Taxation Data residing in MTMIS collected from all districts of Punjab).
This system has made the vehicle registration easy and less time consuming, yet some people do not agree with it’s services because it is new in Pakistan and for some people no working just right. It has to be made more efficient to get better response from the public.
You Find this Article By:
- online vehicle verification punjab
- mtmis punjab
- Punjab Excise Online Registration Check
- mtmis punjab gov pk
- Vehicle Verification in Punjab
- mtmis token tax
- punjab vehicle verification
- mtmis tax calculator
- www mtmis punjab gov pk