PM Pakistan Mian Nawaz Sharif give great opportunity our youth that Prime Minister’s youth training scheme has been launched for the benefit of fresh and unemployed educated youth of Pakistan who have completed either 16 years of education or Metric with diploma from government recognized institutions in different subjects. Here all students and viewers check Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme 2017 ipc.gov.pk application form Download with registration apply online form submission check full detail of how too apply and where to apply. The scheme is intended to enhance their capacity and employ ability in the country and to keep them engaged in acquiring additional knowledge and real work/training experiences. In Pakistan, youth is around 55% of the total population and has immense energy and potential which is a valuable asset for the nation. The present political government intends to equip their abilities with on the job training/internship in public offices and in the corporate sector, to get job opportunities within country or abroad.
The scheme will provide immediate skills and knowledge to the un-employed educated youth. Moreover, it also harnesses the energy and motivation of educated youth to improve performance of public/corporate sector entities & organizations having shortage of required human resource. In addition to the training, internees will be paid 12,000/- remuneration in terms of stipend per month and the training program will be for one year. Approximately 50,000 interns would be hired under the operations of the scheme and the applications will be received through online facility.
The main objectives of the scheme include:
- To provide trainings and skills to young degree/diploma holders.
- To enhance the capacity and employ ability of educated youth for their better motivated and skilled human resource.
- To improve public/private sector performance by providing young, fresh, motivated and skilled human resource.
- To create a strong bondage with industry in order to ensure job placement of the pass-outs as well as provide linkage for involvement with the training service providers.
Approximately 50,000 interns would be hired under the operations of the scheme. A monthly stipend of Rs.12,000 shall be paid to each selected applicant for a period of 12 months. The geographical outreach of the scheme is not restricted. Individuals fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply from across of Pakistan and it will be implemented through the Provincial Governments in coordination with the DCOs and Chamber of Commerce and Industries (CC&Is) all over the country in the respective provinces/regions.
The allocation of interns will be made in accordance with the FPSC’s / NFC award recruitment criteria for provincial/regional quotas. The ratio for the placement of interns in public and private sectors would be 50:50. However the trainees will be placed in various job sectors/training service providers, on the basis of their interest in the trade of training and domicile, if the specific trade will not be available in the district of domicile, then the trainee can either be allowed to move to a different location or change the trade of training on merit basis.
Governing the program in the provinces / regions, will be envisaged nominations from various stakeholders, in order to form a steering committee. It can also be developed to assess a third party through the involvement of reputable global company in Pakistan for this purpose system.
Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme 2017 Application Form Download Apply Online
Eligibility/Criteria For Selection:
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or diploma for associate engineer of 3 years after Metric/FSc.
- 50% marks in final degree/diploma will be minimum threshold for selection of interns.
- Age limit would be up to 25 years.
- There will be no gender discrimination.
- Female candidates will be encouraged to apply.
- The applicant must not have availed the Government Training/internship Program or Scheme.
- The applicant must not be employed in any government or private organization.
- Registration will be on-line followed by verification of degree through concerned University and diploma from recognized institution of provincial governments.
- The degrees/diplomas would be verified online through HEC/relevant technical boards of provinces/regions.
- CNIC for age and respective domicile would be verified through NADRA
- The NIP office in coordination with National Information Technology Board (M/o IT) will receive the applications and scrutinize it. If required, a private firm will be hired for up gradation of web portal of NIP office.
- The applicants will be selected in accordance with the FPSC’s/NFC award recruitment criteria for provincial/regional quotas.
- Selection will be made on merit and matching demand basis of public/private sectors.
- The coordination with Public and Private sectors such as PVTC/Technical Boards and CC&Is of the concerned provincial governments would be made for placement of interns at different work places according to the requirement of public/private sectors compatible with educational qualification of interns.
Payment Process of Stipend
- The interns will be paid stipend through easy pay cards issued by Bank of Punjab, Sindh Bank, Bolan bank, Bank of Khyber in respective provinces and National Bank of Pakistan in Federal Regions.
- For this purpose funds will be transferred from NIP Office to the respective banks through AGPR.
- Each Intern will be given unique I.D on the basis of his/her N.I Card.
Monitoring & Evaluation Process
The comprehensive monitoring process will be designed/carried out by PMYP, M/o IPC and NIP Offices whereas an evaluation/impact study will be conducted by a a third party Management Consultant firm. The M&E Plan shall define how the scheme will document various inputs, processes, outputs, outcomes and impact of the project during its lifetime. This will include the overall structure of the M&E system, the various components, methods, types of data, responsibilities, etc., and a clear statement of anticipated achievements, and indicators. This Performance Management plan should contain the detail Information and Research Statistics of each indicator.
A consultation process will be conducted to develop a strategic mechanism wherein the suggestions from all stakeholders of public and private sectors would be taken to make the scheme more comprehensive and viable. The design of previous Internship Programs/Scheme including the Punjab Youth Internship Scheme 2014 in terms strengths and weakness would be discussed to finalize the strategic mechanism of the forthcoming scheme before its launching. This process will helpful to ensure that the objectives of the scheme be achieved in its real sense.
A steering committee will also be constituted to finalize and recommend the design of the scheme for necessary approval of the Prime Minister of Pakistan. The necessary steps of this consultation process may include:
- Need assessment of the public/private sectors to place the internees and to formulate the selection criteria for the internees so that internees may absorb in the public/private sector after successful completion of
- To identify areas of potential training sectors matching to the requirement of public/private
- To identify the requirement of human resource like engineers, scientists, managers (MBAs, MPAs& master degree holder), and diploma holder, supervisors (technical staff, skilled and semi-skilled labor) for both public and private sectors.
- To discuss the expected supervisory behavior from public/private sector towards intern.
- To seek nominations for the steering committee from stakeholders.
- Any other area of interest of stakeholders in the benefit of the proposed Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme.
Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (National Internship Program Office) is looking forward for the cooperation of your esteemed organization in launching the Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme in the interest of our beloved country.
Select PM Youth ipc.gov.pk Application Form Download here from.
“Proforma for Federal Government“
“Proforma for Provincial Government”
“Proforma for Private Sector“
Note: Download one of this form print it and fulfill with qualification experience department wise and send to given below address or E-mail address for online apply.
For further detail contact us following address:
- Mailing Address, Ministry Of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) Islamabad
- National Internship Program Office, Room No. 01, Floor 10, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, F-6/1, Islamabad, Pakistan Director (NIP),
The internship Program is in no way an offer (immediately or subsequently) of job. He placement, which will automatically terminate after one year and as such should not be construed as conferring any right of absorption or work with the organization concerned. All trainees will be awarded after the successful completion of the training period certificate of completion of training by the employer. And trainees, however, will have the freedom to leave the program at any stage. Trainees will not allow a certificate of training completion and will not have any right to get a monthly salary for the remaining period if they choose prematurely.
If you have any problem for ipc.gov.pk application form download then mention E-mail address in comments below, we will send you in Email.
You Find this Article By:
- pymts nip gov pk
- pymts gov pk
- www pmyts inp gov pk
- www pmyts nipgovt pk
- nip assessment form download
- www pytms nip gov pk#spf=1
- moniteringnip gov pk
- monitering nip govt pk
- monetoring nip gov pk
- hibib nip govk/ pk