Punjab University Master’s Supply exams Date Sheet will be announced one month before the commencement of Master’s Exams 2016. There are following subjects Economics, English, History, Urdu, Islamic Studies, Mathematics, Philosophy, French, Arabic, Persian, Punjabi and Political Science in which students can do Master privately at Punjab University Lahore 2016. Punjab University MA/MSc part 1 and 2 issued the supplementary date sheet 2016. Examination will be start from 13th February 2016 at PU Lahore. Here we have some information about the MA/MSc part 1 and 2 Date Sheet 2016.
LAHORE: (Tuesday, February 05, 2016): Punjab University Examinations Department has issued written date sheet for the MA/MSc Part-I supplementary exam 2012. PU has also issued the schedule of commencement dates of MBA Part-I & II (3 ½ Years Programme) 2nd annual exam, 2012 and MCom Part-I & II (3 ½ Years Programme) 2nd annual exam 2012.
Punjab University MA/MSc Supplementary Date Sheet 2016
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions:
- Roll Number should be written on the right hand top corner of the title page of the Answer Book only and not at any other place.
- Answer Book Number should not be written inside the Answer Book.
- Marks of identification should not be made anywhere in the Answer Book or on the title page.
- Any material relevant to the Syllabus should not be taken while entering the Examination Hall.
- No appeal be made to the Examiner in the Answer-Book.
- Obscene language should not be used in the Answer Book.
- No one will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If any one leaves after one hour or before half the time is over, he shall not be allowed to take away the Question Paper.
- Unauthorized change of Center is strictly prohibited, if any one will change his/her Center of Examination of his/her own, unfair-means case (UMC) will be registered against him/her. Similarly no change of Subject is allowed unless permitted by the University.
- No one should appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip.
- The candidates are allowed to use scientific calculator only which should be without Mini-computer.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring mobile telephone set in the Examination Hall.
- Unfair means cases shall be registered against those who will violate the above or such other instructions as are issued.
You Find this Article By:
- date sheet of m a political science part 1 2012
- punjab university date sheet 2012 ma part 1
- punjab university date sheet ma part 1 2012
- punjab university date sheet 2012 ma political science part 1
- punjab university roll number slip 2012 ma part 1
- date sheet of msc psychology 2012
- 10th date sheet 2012
- date sheet of m a political science part 1 2012 punjab university
- date sheet MA political science part 1 2012
- punjab university roll number slip 2012 ma