Qarshi University Lahore has announced the Admission 2013 in various programs if you wanna get admission in the Qarshi University QU and if you are interested to get admission in the programs from these mentioned below so you should apply within due Date (DEADLINE) because after the Due dates applications will not be considered So you should not waste your time and start procedure about your admission 2013. The Students who are awaiting result (Result Pending) may apply as well. Following are the pre-conditions for admissions in Qarshi University:
- Admission shall be based on academic record, marks obtained in entry test, and interview and on the recommendation of Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee shall be the final authority to approve admissions and to listen to appeals by the candidates who could not be recommended for admission due to certain reason/s. The decision of the Committee shall be final and binding.
- Any student having a gap of three years or more after a particular semester, he/she shall not be eligible for readmission. The Admission Committee may, however, consider the genuineness of a case with the right to accept or reject plea of an applicant.
- Students will submit completed applications for admission on prescribed Application Forms available in the prospectus, so as to reach on or before the due date.
- Incorrect information/suppression of facts in Application Form may cause refusal of admission.
- Absence from classes for two consecutive weeks without any communication supported by a genuine reason shall entail cancellation of admission. In case otherwise, the decision of the Committee shall be final and binding.
- Application Forms are contained in the University’s Prospectus. After carefully reading the instructions and completing the necessary requirements, submit the application pack in person or through courier on the address given at the end of the application form before the aforementioned deadlines.
- Four passport size colored photographs with white background are to be attached with the Application Form.
- Copy of NIC.
- Admission Letter: The candidate that will receive the admission letter stating that he/she has been admitted in a given program, the letter will contain the relevant details with regards to the orientation day, payment of fees and commencement of classes, etc.
The University is more than willing Te have students who not only Wish to excel academically but are also keen to contribute to the Nation – building process. Needless to say that we consider applications based only on merit. This way, we ensure their Onward movement based on their passion to learn and to advance With grace and dignity into the future.
- Computer Sciences
- MBA 2 Years
- MBA 2.5
- MBA 3.5
For the Further Information you should keep stay with us here on this page and if you want to ask any thing more you should comment us here in below comment section.