A Project of Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) Welfare Trust WAH Medical College Wah Cantt has offered the Admission Session 2017. Recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM and DC) Affiliated with University of Health Sciences, Lahore Accredited by College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) for post graduation in various discipline registration with WHO Included in the International Directory of medical colleges.
As per latest Pakistan Medical and Dental (PM and DC) Regulation 15% percent seats have been allocated foreign and overseas candidates. The College is acclaimed for its highly experienced, distinguished and dedicated faculty and we provides to our Students.
WAH Medical College MBBS Admission 2017 Procedure and Schedule
secure and disciplined environment. A chance to gain knowledge and practical experience in a state of the art academic campus and adjacent tertiary care Pakistan Ordinance Factories (POF) Teaching hospital. Excellent accommodation facilities in separate boys and girls hostels which are located at a walking distance from the academic block and hospital. Transport facilities to the student residing in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. A chance to get involved in safe community based health services. An Environment highly conductive for continuous medical Education and professional development.
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent foreign qualification.
- Those who appeared in entry test conducted provincial government NTS SAT II and MCAT.
We are providing you here Admission Application Form download and WAH Medical College MBBS Admission 2017 Schedule also providing as well. We will also provide you the WAH Medical College Admission 2017 1st Merit list , 2nd merit List and 3rd Merit list. Prospectus & Admission Forms for admission in MBBS Session 2017-2018 will be available from on payment of Rs 1500/- (for Pakistani candidates) and US $ 30/- (for Foreign, Self Finance candidates) at WMC. An additional amount of Rs 100/- will be included if the prospectus is required by post.
Required Documentation for the MBBS Admission 2017 in the WAH Medical College, WAH Cantt are mentioned below Three attested copies of each of the following:-
- Matric/ Equivalent Certificate
- FSc (Pre-Medical)/ Equivalent Certificate (Equivalence Certificate from the Intermediate.
- Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad relevant to a foreign qualification)
- Computerized National Identity Card/ Form-B of the candidate
- Computerized National Identity Card of Father/ Guardian
- English Proficiency Certificate (for Foreigners only)
- The filled in, self addressed slips
Email: [email protected]
For the More Information about the WAH Medical College MBBS Admission , Admission Procedure and Schedule, Admission Application Form and 1st Merit list , 2nd merit List and 3rd Merit list you should keep stay with us here on The STUDYSOLS And if you have any query about the MBBS Admission 2017 So you can ask about it from us in here below given Comment section.
You Find this Article By:
- wah medical college online registration 2017
- WAH Medical college Prospectus 2017_2018