We will provided here online CSS Exam 2018 Fee and Age Limitation and other more important requirements. The CSS examination will be conducted by the Federal Public Service Commission every year in the month of February. CSS examination will be conducted in the month of February 2018.
CSS Exam Fee:
CSS exams applicants must deposit fee Rs. 1,500 in favor of the Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan (FPSC). However, the revised fee for the examination and the mode of payment for examinations held in is yet to be issued by the Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan (FPSC).
If any candidate wants to submit application for rechecking of his/ her papers there is Rs. 200 fee of paper rechecking of each paper.
CSS Exam 2018 Fee and Age Limitation
To the Medical Board:
(i) Rs. 50/- to be deposited by all the candidates in the Government Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan under Head of Account “1252—Health MISC MEDICAL (CENTRAL)”.
The original copy of the Treasury challan should be handed over to the President of the Central Medical Board at the time of Medical Examination.
(ii) Rs. 100/- before examination by a Medical Board in the ease of candidates who qualify in the written examination. Payment of this fee will be required to be made in cash to the Medical Board concerned at the time of Physical Examination of the candidates. Candidates must bring their Registration Identity Cards and show the same to the Medical authorities concerned.
Age Limitation for CSS Examination:
All candidates must be between the ages of 21 to 28 years of age to take the CSS examination.
The upper age limit can be relaxed to 30 years only in case of those candidates falling in the following groups;
- Candidates belonging to the Buddhist Community or a Scheduled Caste
- Candidates who are permanent residents of Baluchistan, Dera Ismail Khan and Peshawar inclusive of the Frontier States of Chitral, Dir, Swat and Amb
- Dera Ghazi Khan and Rajanpur Districts, Mardan and Hazara Divisions, and lastly, the Upper Tanawal area of Hazara Division
- Permanent residents of Azad Kashmir, who are currently residing in Pakistan, and residents of certain northern areas of Gilgit, Diamir, Baltistan, Ghizar and Ghanche
- For candidates who are currently government servants inclusive of the government servants in Azad Jammu and Kashmir, who have rendered not less than two years of continuous government service.
Note: The age limit shall only be relaxed for the mentioned candidates upon the submission of a certificate (Annexure-B of Application) which must be government issued.
A candidates’ age can only be verified via one of the following documents:
- Matriculation Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- An Attested Birth Certificate
Once a year of birth has been verified by the FPSC, no changes will be allowed in any subsequent examination.