Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PAEC) Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) has announce the Notice about the PAEC Post Graduate Fellowship For the Engineering, Sciences, and Medical Graduates. The PAEC No. 1 Engineering University (HEC Rankings). The MS, M.Phil Fellow Ship at 25000 Per Month Full Fee Waiver and Appointment in SPS-8 after completion. The Scholarships are available for the PhD Studies under IT Endowment Fund at PIEAS
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- REGULAR STUDENTS
In order to be eligible for admission in any of the aforesaid MS or MPhil degree programs as regular students, first division is preferably required throughout the academic career provided they meet the pre-requisite course requirements of the degree program to which they are seeking admission. However, one-second division is allowed at any stage in the academic career from Matriculation to final degree. Applicants having third division in academic career are not eligible. However, the Rector, PIEAS only in case of nominees from foreign government/agencies, may relax this condition. There is no age limit for regular students.
- PAEC FELLOWSHIP SCHEME
For fellowship in the aforesaid MS or MPhil degree programs, first division is preferably required throughout the academic career. However, one-second division is allowed in academic career at any stage except the final degree. Maximum age limit for fellows is 27 years as on the reference date mentioned in the advertisement. The candidates having BS (4 years)/Master degree in Chemistry, Geology or Geo Physics must have studied Physics and Mathematics both in FSc/A-Level and BS/BSc. Field-wise eligibility in various MPhil/MS programs for induction in 2018 is shown in the following table for REGULAR STUDENTS and FELLOWS SPONSORED BY THE PAEC FELLOWSHIP SCHEME.
PAEC Postgraduate Fellowship 2018 for Engineering, Science and Medicine
For Online Form Submission
01) Scan your recent passport size color photograph taken at a photo studio at 300 dpi. Your application will be rejected if the uploaded photograph does not meet the following requirements:
- Your full face must be clearly visible.
- Background must be plain white or off-white. (plain blue is acceptable)
- The photograph must be scanned clearly and must not be blurry or pixelated.
- Uploaded photograph must be in JPEG (.jpg) file format.
- Size of the uploaded file must be less than 500 KB (Kilobytes).
- Uploaded photograph dimensions should be around 500 x 400 pixels.
- Scan the same photograph that you will be sending along with Original Challan Form (and other documents)Please refer to the following to see examples of acceptable and unacceptable photographs:
02) Fill your information carefully and proof read it before submitting your Online Application.
03) Make sure that the Picture uploaded by you is a scanned Passport Size Picture taken at a photo studio and your face is clearly visible in it. If the uploaded picture does not fulfill the required criteria for printing on Roll Number Slip / Answers Sheet, your application will be rejected.
04) Click the Submit Button only once, application submission can sometimes take few minutes if you are using a dialup connection, so please be patient.
05) After application submission, Bank Challan Form will be displayed along with instructions, Print this Challan Form to submit your application processing fee.
06) You can deposit application processing fee in any Online Branch of Allied Bank Limited (ABL).
07) Send Original Challan Form along with a Passport size Colour Photograph to Registrar, PIEAS through Pakistan Post, TCS, OCS or Leopard services at the following address, before 05 May 2018, along with your recent passport-size colour photograph:
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS),
- P.O. Nilore,
- Application without the original Challan Form, Photograph and above mentioned Documents will not be entertained.
08) Keep a Photocopy of the Paid Challan Form for your record. You might need it, in case your original do not reach PIEAS.
09) Please e-mail your admission related queries to [email protected]
Call on Telephone No. (051) 2207380-4 Ext : 3228
10) Please e-mail your queries or problems regarding this online application submission form to [email protected]